2011年7月17日 星期日

Tokidoki Makeup Brushes Review


This is exclusive to Sephora, $35. I think it's a fair price for 3 brushes. One thing caught my eyes was not the cute design on the top of each brushes. it's I have been looking for a medium-large size eyeshadow brush and a new eyeliner brush. So I think this set complete my search.





The package is great, it protects the brushes, unlike Sephora's own brushes or MAC brushes that they might be touch by the other before you buy them. These three brushes are synthetic, meaning it's not animal hair.






Such cute design!










From the top:

1. Blending brush.

2. Large eyeshadow brush.

3. Angle eyeliner brush.







By this way you can see how soft the brush it.

The angle brush is a bit dense than I expected, and a bit slippery (Bobbi Brown has the best eyeliner brush to me).





I am going to use these products with the brushes.

1. Kat Vod D Eyeshadow Palette # Beethoven

2. MAC cream liner

3. Urban Decay eyeshadow primer











Over all I like the eyeshadow and blending brushes very much, it grabs perfect among of products. But the eyeliner brush is a bit slippery so it was kinda hard to apply cream liner, but I will get use to it soon. I think it's not a bad price for 3 brushes, normally a small brush from MAC costs more than $20 already. And I think these three brushes do all the job you need for eye makeup :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言