2011年7月17日 星期日

REVLON EYE SHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

REVLON COLORSTAY 12 HOUR EYE SHADOW PALETTE REVIEW




I saw this product at Walgreens’ New Arrival section, so I am sure if this color is limited, but it is probably the best colors I have seen from this product line. It was on sale when I bought it ($4.19). I am going to review its colors and also the quality.







The product’s name is 02 Coffee Bean. From the top to the bottom, the first vanilla color is great for brightening inner corner of the eyes. Second coffee color is matt which is perfect for highlight and blending between crease areas. The third bronze color has beautiful shimmer in it which looks great on the eye lids. And the last deep brown can be used crease and eyeliner.

The texture is soft and easy to be applied and blended. Color play off is great as well (I use Urban Decay Primer Potion for the base). All four colors work perfect together, which doesn’t happen to all the palettes they have. But I believe they all have equal quality.






Photo taken right after the application





Photo taken 6 hours after application


Will I recommend it? YES!

沒有留言:

張貼留言