2011年7月17日 星期日

NYC Eyeshadow Reviews


This is another drugstore product I picked up lately, I never try NYC makeup before because the price is way cheap and I don't trust it. This eyeshadow palette only cost $3.99, like $1 per color. Before talking about the quality, I like the packaging, it's doesn't feel like it breaks easily like some other brands.






I also like the plastic case on the top of the eyeshadows that tells you where each of the shadow goes on your eyes. But you don't always have to follow it, it's just very easy for those who don't know how to work with a palette. The black eyeshadow which says contour also can be used as liner. I don't think I like the little brush come with it because it's very hard.







For the texture of the eyeshadows, it's very silky and easily to be applied. But I still use eyeshadow primer as usual. The very left shadow (all over lid) has very light pigment so it might not show well for medium skin tone, but looks good for fair skin or dark skin tong. Other then that, I like all the colors they are very natural and easily to be blend.








And then I used Mabelline XXL Pro mascaras for my look today.

I also use MAC gel liner as my eyeliner.







This is taken 10 mints after I apply the eyeshadows.






This is taken after 6 hours, as you can see the colors faded out a little, but the black shadow is still there. Over all, I think it's not a bad makeup, for only $3.99 I think it's affordable and a better quality than some of the drugstore eyeshadows. The texture is smooth and look natural, but fade out a little after half of the day. But it doesn't crease at all which is good.






沒有留言:

張貼留言