2011年7月16日 星期六

My Favorite Products- Lips


Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream # 8
This is a waterproof cream products that you can use as blush, eyes, or lips! I use it as lipstick because it really last all day!






Bobbi Brown Crayon Contour Lip Liner # Tulle Brown
This is a natural lip shade color that works for many skin tones and many lip products colors. The texture is soft so it's easy to go on, it can be used for whole lips for linger wearing as well!




MAC Lipstick # Cherish (Satin)
This is a very close to lip-color lipstick, more natural than "nude" color. I wear it when my eyes have lots of colors already, so my lips won't overarm my face.





MAC Lipstick # MOCHA (Satin)
I always coral colors for my lips and this one gives me perfect among of coverage and color!





MAC Lipstick #Twig (Satin)
I found this color exactly the same color Alice wears in Resident Evil 4 Afterlife, It's a sexy and mature color!





Chanel Long Lasting Lip Gloss
This product is just a perfect choice for someone is looking for full coverage and all-day wear!






Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Lip Gloss #M6
There're many more colors I love, I picked this one for a photoshoot. It's not sticky and has good coverage, long lasting and super shine!





NARS lip gloss #Chihuahua
It's a close-t0-lipcolor lip gloss that is not sticky and great coverage, I just love the feeling and the color on my lips!







Make Up For Ever Palette 5 Royge Palette
This lip palette have all the natural lip colors and I love using this for bridal makeup!





Chanel Glossimer #64
Love the non-sticky, long lasting lip gloss and it's shimmery result! The coverage is ok but it give natural finish.






Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer
I like this hydrating, none-colored primer before I apply my lipsticks or lip gloss, it keep the products last longer.


沒有留言:

張貼留言