2011年7月17日 星期日

Prestige Skin Eyeshadows Review


Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Loose Eyeshadows Review




I never thought I would choose this brand to try, the colors caught my eyes. I don't have much mineralized products so I want to try it out. There are 6 different trio palette you can choose. I bought the deeper browns and purple.






When I open the package, I am pleased by those little caps on each color, it prevent the pigment coming out. And I found out that once you are done using it, you can close them and wipe the top. It's very easy to maintain the cleanness.





Jasper has three different shimmery browns, and the colors have very nice contrast. I use 1 as highlight and brightening the inner corner, 2 for all over the lid, and 3 for crease.





Rose Crystal is a lot more shimmer and I think the contrast isn't a good as Jasper. I use 1 as highlight and 1/3 of the front lid, 2 as crease, and 3 as 2/3 of back lid.






For application, I recommend to use brush that are loose and full. And grab the pigment on a plate or tissue so it won't be a mass. Also you can place the piece of tissue under your eyes so the pigment won't fall on your cheek.






For more intense result. spray your brushes with MAC studio-fix and to wet the pigments on the plate or tissue. You can also use this method to create eyeliner.






Jasper: I like the result, it fit my skin tone and it's not too intense, not too shimmer. It's very great for everyday use.





Rose Crystal: I think the light pink is a bit too shimmery to me, because my skin tone it a little too dark to use it that much. So I would use the deep purple as all over the lid next time. I spray my MAC 213 pencil brush and use deeper purple as lower eyeliner.






Over all, this is great product, the pigment is very easily to be blended and the colors are very pretty. It doesn't crease or fade away at the end of the day. (Still, I use eyeshadow primer). The product is $11 each but the size is very big (Net Wt 0.19 oz e 5.4g), it will last you forever. I recommend those who like loose powder eyeshadow should try it :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言