2011年7月16日 星期六

My Favorite Products- Face Bases


The best finish powder ever! It's silky, great for all skin tone, and it creates air-brush result! I always use it for my clients or models!




Gonna love the coverage and the long-lasting of this product! Everytime I wear this products for photoshoot I don't have to photoshop my face's imperfection much!
Some people might get breakout from this products because of the SPF, but to me it's to too bad compare most of the brands.




I like the refreshment feeling of this products, it helps my makeup last longer, and during the day I use this to reset my makeup!
I also use this to work with my pigment!





MAC concealer
I like this non-sticky, medium coverage- water based concealer, it's great for under eyes and basic coverage, good for people who is afraid of caking result!


沒有留言:

張貼留言