2011年7月17日 星期日

Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette Review




Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palette Review

$6.49

This palette is called Amethyst Smokes, but the colors are not as intense as it looks in the palette. It's also hard to blend the pigments. I had MAC Paint Pot as base, use light purple for the lid, white for the highlight, deep purple for crease and black for liner. First I felt it was natural looking. After 6 hours the deep purple has already faded. But the good part about this products is it doesn't crease or run, even thought I use black as liner and it didn't run. So that's one good think about it. And for the price I think it's a bit expensive for that quality. Over all I don't recommend people purchase it.







Taken right after the application, it's not really smokey.





Taken after 6 hours. Colors have already faded, especially the deep purple. :(

沒有留言:

張貼留言