2011年7月17日 星期日

BH Cosmetic Pro Customized Eyeshadow Review





I have always been amazed by BH Cosmetic eyeshadows, they are super pigmented, high quality and long lasting. It's comparable to MAC and Make Up For Ever eyeshadows. Their price is very fair, too. So today I am going to review their newer product: Pro Customized Eyeshadow and Palette. This product has two opinions: 6 or 15 empty palette, the price is including eyeshadows you can choose from. Right now it's on sale:

$12.97 (Original $19.95) for 1 empty 6 colors palette + 6 single eyeshadows.

$22.72 (Original 34.95) for 1 empty 15 colors palette + 15 single eyeshadows.

$2.57 (Original $3.95) for additional eyeshadow

To me it's very fair price and very affordable to everyone. There are 120 colors to choose (60 matt 60 shimmer).

So I placed my order on Tuesday and it was delivered by Saturday, which is very fast to Hawaii. People might get it in two days in mainland. Here is the packaging look like:





It's their official logo on the box.






When I opened it, it was well protected and also came with a return mailing sticker!




The single eyeshadows are well protected as well. I didn't have any cracked shadow, but maybe it happens, that's when you need the return shipping sticker.






The Palette is very high quality, I feel it's better than MAC refill palettes.





It also have a big mirror inside, very good for traveling.






The back of the eyeshadow has magnet that you can easily put in the palette and replace it in the future. Also on the back it have the number of the color, in case you run out of it and have to get a new one :)





There are the colors I chose, very smoky.





First I try with these four colors:






Then the green ones.





Over all I like the products as well as their big palettes, highly pigmented, blend well, long lasting. The only one color was not blended that well is the deep matt brown. But it's still pretty good. I hope this review will give you some idea of how BH Cosmetic looks like, feel free to visit their website at: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

And please don't tell me, "OMG! those 120 palettes, I don't know what to do with all the colors!" relax, they have 28 natural palette. And I never complete use all the colors. And the most expensive one is only $30, which is super good deal already!

沒有留言:

張貼留言